Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My Family

I'm sorry that I have not posted anything in a while, my camera has been broken.


On Easter Sunday Gary and Kaitlyn were baptised for the first time, I have never been more proud. I am not able to post their baptism pictures, but I am able to tell my family just how proud I am of them .
Gary, there is so much to say about him. He is the most kind, loving, strong and understanding man that I have ever met. This man has overcome so many obstacles in his life - Spiritual, Emotional and Physical. He is a great father and a loving fiance, it has been a privilege to watch him grow. We have been together for over three years and engaged to be married for one. We have been through a lot together in the last three years from the deaths of our closest friends, to the addiction that we must fight daily. Our pasts have been no secret, but have been the grounds for which we have built our beautiful family. Our pasts are the foundation to helping other people recognize their own self worth. God works in mysterious ways.
To love means to commit oneself without guarantee, to give oneself completely in the hope that our love will produce love in the loved person. We are hoping to finally be married this year so keep your fingers crossed.
Kaitlyn, my sweet baby girl. She has grown up so very fast and so very well if I do say so myself, LOL. She has always been adventurous and free spirited, seeking knowledge from every direction. She is kind, loving, brilliant and gives always. She has made a life changing decision to understand and learn why it was that she wanted to give her life to Christ. She knew that she was ready several months ago, momma just wasn't so sure, but indeed she was ready. This child has got a fire going in her that I pray will never go out. She is spontaneous, impulsive, a touch nosey and the most wonderful daughter that a mother could ever want. Having always been my baby, she has had to learn how to be the middle sister. She has been a wonderful big sister, always helping and showing Haley the proper way to do things.
Of course, I can't leave out my other two babies.
Joseph, my sweet little man. It feels like he is already almost grown. He is becoming a teenager and trying so hard to find his way in this world. He is very sweet but shy, always family and friend oriented. He would give the shirt off of his back if he even just thought that someone was in need of it. He has a love for God that not many other kids his age have. He is kind, caring, loving, impulsive and spontaneous with a touch of rebelliousness in there. He is my only son and yes, he is a momma's boy. He is growing up so fast and finding out that the world is not at all what he had thought. Yet, he is still pushing through with the strength of a soldier.
Haley, My sweet angel. This one will be my rebellious child, always living on the edge. She has been my daughter for about three years now, it has been a true blessing. She is very free spirited and fun loving. She is spunky, feisty, impulsive, independent, sweet and so very loving. She has been through a lot in her little life and she has grown so much over the last three years. It has been great to be a part of it all, and it has been a privilege to be her momma. She is my only child still at home during the day so we get to spend lots of time together. She has a great zest for life and her daddy's temper, a scary combination I know, LOL.
I couldn't ask for a more perfect family.

1 comment: